Thursday 7 November 2013

Shooting [Completed - 17/01/14]

First Shoot
  • Aims
To complete all of the town scenes from the storyboard of my chosen song "This Is The Life". About 10 - 15 shots

  • Locations
In Maidenhead town centre.

  • Personel
The singer only (Christina)

  • Equipment
Camera - Canon SLR
Tripod
SD Card

  • Date and Times
09/11/13 - 4:00pm ~ 6:30pm

  • Other Considerations
I have a spare SD card just in case all of the memory space has been used up. Plus it could rain the time we're going to film.

  • Evaluation
It was raining, just as we thought, so we cancelled filming that day. But 10/11/13 we will try and film again at 3:00pm ~ 5:00pm.

11/11/13 - I've finished all of the town shots and tracking shots for the beginning of the music video. Next shoot would be the prologue.


--------------------------------------------


Second Shoot

  • Aims
To complete the shots taken at the party scenes. About 15 shots.





  • Locations
At a house

  • Personel
Acting Singer (Christina)

other guests (filming at a birthday party)

  • Equipment
Camera - Canon SLR
Tripod
SD Card

  • Date and Times
30/11/13 - 5:00pm ~ 10:00pm

  • Other Considerations
I have a spare SD card just in case all of the memory space has been used up.

  • Evaluation
01/12/13 - I have completed the filming from the party that I will be later taking stills from the film to create a choppy edit.





--------------------------------------------


Third Shoot (Final)
  • Aims
To complete the final shots for the prologue and the ending, for the narrative to come together in my music video.
  • Locations
At the house I shot in from the second shoot.

  • Personel
Acting Singer (Christina)

  • Equipment
Camera - Canon SLR
Tripod
SD Card

  • Date and Times
13/01/14 - 4:00pm ~ 5:00pm

  • Other Considerations
I have a spare SD card just in case all of the memory space has been used up. Also I'd have to film in the time where the sun is just going down, so it can simulate the early morning.

  • Evaluation
14/01/14 - Couldn't film due to the house I was going to be filming in was not available.

17/01/14 - I completed all the shots needed for the prologue and the ending.

18/01/14 - The filming and editing is now all completed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment